
The other day when I was walking home I found a little girl lost on the street.
I asked her, "Why are you crying?"
"Because I lost my mother," She answered.
I tried a lot of things to make her stop crying, but she continued crying. A bit later an old woman came up and asked the little girl, "Why are you crying?"
"Because I lost my mother." she answersed crying."
Now there were more people standing around the little girl. After that, they went away. And I thought that maybe she was hungry so I went into the grocery shop and I bought the little girl something to eat.
The little girl sayid to me "Maybe I know where my mum is"
"Yes? Where?"- I asked happily.
"At the clothing shop" she answered.
Then we went to the clothing shop, and when we got there and I told her mother what had happenned. And she said to me, "Thank you, tomorrow you can come and buy some clothes for free."

No comments:
Post a Comment